Sunday, March 17, 2013

Birthday trip to the Oregon Coast

We went to Newport Oregon this weekend to get away for a few days and to celebrate my 37th birthday. After a quick stop at Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland, we headed for the beach. Despite the cold weather, the boys were really excited to get out and dig in the sand. The weekend was full of little boy excitement. From the hotel pool (5 swims in 3 days) to the Aquarium, it was a great weekend for everyone. They took me out for my bday dinner at a really cool place with live music. Mike got the band to sing happy birthday to me :-)  Oliver ate all his dinner without saying a word and just stared at the band. Liam was a bit more feisty...a few people sitting below our loft seating were surprised with some noodles falling from above...but he settled down and danced and sang happy birthday too. It was a great night and a great weekend with my wonderful little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment